Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday morning we had our Easter Egg hunt at HDBC. For the first time in 3 or 4 years we were able to have it outside. It was a little cool, but not the cold rainy days like we've had, so I was happy to actually get some outdoor shots this year.

Tyler had no problem figuring out to put the eggs in his basket. He filled it up pretty quickly. Of course brother is the lucky one because he will get all of Tyler's candy.





I'm really not sure what Samuel is so excited about here. LOL



If you're wondering about the shirts, I did make those myself. I used my Cricut to cut out the shapes and machine stitched them onto the shirts. I also made the bunny shirts in the earlier post. I will be making a lot of these for the summer and have some really cute cuts I can use. I'll have another post soon about all the different things I'm using my Cricut for now.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Looks like y'all had a fun day! I LOVE the shirts! Now I'm going to have to investigate getting a cricut. Those are too cute!