Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CMOM Kidz Dayz Trip

Today we went with our church's Kidz Dayz program to the Children's Museum of Memphis. The boys had a lot of fun and we plan to go a couple more times in the coming weeks.
Samuel really liked the grocery store. The kids get to push a car their size, select items and then ring them up at the cash register. It prints real receipts for them to keep.


Samuel spent a lot of time climbing...
While Tyler played in the toddler area. Tyler did NOT want to leave!
Aunt Stacy would be proud - maybe a future dentist? We've sure spent enough time there lately!
Tyler liked brushing his teeth too.



And my accomplishment was driving in Memphis for the first time. Believe it or not, I've never driven there before. I'm always with Kevin or someone else, but I wanted to drive today so that I can take the boys back by myself soon. Of course I was following a group so that helped.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the grocery store!